SAN DIEGO - CADopia Inc has announced that CADopia 11 software is shipping now with multi-language support. Customers may purchase the software for immediate download and shipment at the CADopia Web Store and at other authorized resellers.
Designed for engineers, architects and other CAD industry professionals, CADopia 11 comes in 2 editions – Standard and Professional. A floating network license option and terminal server license option is available for enterprise users.
Free, evaluation copy of CADopia 11 software may be downloaded at www.cadopia.com. Existing CADopia users and users of similar software may upgrade to the new version at a competitive price by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Accredited educational institutions may purchase full featured Educational version of the software at substantial discounts.
CADopia 11 is available in 12 languages from the worldwide network of CADopia distributors and partners as well as from CADopia Web Store.
“CADopia 11 is typically 3-5X faster in operations such as open and save than other similar CAD packages. CADopia provides both industry compatibility and the highest-performance features and capabilities for mission-critical design workflow.”, said Chris Simms, Head Production Engineer of Sea Fox Boats (www.seafoxboats.com), a premier boat manufacturer based in South Carolina, USA. Based on Graebert technology, CADopia 11 also includes innovative and powerful features such as built-in VoiceNotes for created files, 3D modeling support and more.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio