SAN DIEGO - CADopia Inc has announced that CADopia 11 software is shipping now with multi-language support. Customers may purchase the software for immediate download and shipment at the CADopia Web Store and at other authorized resellers.
Designed for engineers, architects and other CAD industry professionals, CADopia 11 comes in 2 editions – Standard and Professional. A floating network license option and terminal server license option is available for enterprise users.
Free, evaluation copy of CADopia 11 software may be downloaded at www.cadopia.com. Existing CADopia users and users of similar software may upgrade to the new version at a competitive price by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Accredited educational institutions may purchase full featured Educational version of the software at substantial discounts.
CADopia 11 is available in 12 languages from the worldwide network of CADopia distributors and partners as well as from CADopia Web Store.
“CADopia 11 is typically 3-5X faster in operations such as open and save than other similar CAD packages. CADopia provides both industry compatibility and the highest-performance features and capabilities for mission-critical design workflow.”, said Chris Simms, Head Production Engineer of Sea Fox Boats (www.seafoxboats.com), a premier boat manufacturer based in South Carolina, USA. Based on Graebert technology, CADopia 11 also includes innovative and powerful features such as built-in VoiceNotes for created files, 3D modeling support and more.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel