Delcam has appointed Biesse, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of woodworking machinery, as a reseller for its ArtCAM range of woodworking and signmaking software in the UK. The agreement will allow Biesse to supply ArtCAM Express and ArtCAM Insignia with its range of CNC machinery. ArtCAM Express is the entry-level version, for users new to CNC machining, while ArtCAM Insignia is a more advanced version for production machining.
The agreement follows successful trials of ArtCAM with Biesse’s new Klever machine during a Biesse Open House held towards the end of last year. Post-processors for ArtCAM have now been developed for the majority of the Biesse range and proven on a series of sign examples.
“We are extremely pleased that Biesse has chosen to offer ArtCAM with its machinery,” said Mick Hemmings, ArtCAM Sales Manager at Delcam UK. “It is a great endorsement for our software to be selected by such a leading company with its strong reputation for innovation and research.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments