Delcam has appointed Biesse, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of woodworking machinery, as a reseller for its ArtCAM range of woodworking and signmaking software in the UK. The agreement will allow Biesse to supply ArtCAM Express and ArtCAM Insignia with its range of CNC machinery. ArtCAM Express is the entry-level version, for users new to CNC machining, while ArtCAM Insignia is a more advanced version for production machining.
The agreement follows successful trials of ArtCAM with Biesse’s new Klever machine during a Biesse Open House held towards the end of last year. Post-processors for ArtCAM have now been developed for the majority of the Biesse range and proven on a series of sign examples.
“We are extremely pleased that Biesse has chosen to offer ArtCAM with its machinery,” said Mick Hemmings, ArtCAM Sales Manager at Delcam UK. “It is a great endorsement for our software to be selected by such a leading company with its strong reputation for innovation and research.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012