Honored for Technology That Demonstrated the Greatest Innovations Geared Toward the Construction Market.
LAS VEGAS – AGC’s 92nd Annual Convention / 2011 CONEXPO - CON/AGG – Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced that Bentley Navigator V8i has won a 2011 Constructech Top Products Award in the “Trusted Product” category. The awards honor technology solutions that have demonstrated the greatest innovations geared toward the construction market. Products and solutions eligible for these awards comprise core technology offerings that have been on the market for at least three years. The winning products are selected by the magazine’s editorial team based on criteria that include the product’s overall utility and uniqueness to the construction industry, as well as the user growth rate over the past year.
“The Constructech Top Products Award winners represent companies that continued to develop groundbreaking solutions and products regardless of the state of the economy, and Bentley certainly achieved that,” said Peggy Smedley, editorial director, Constructech magazine. “The current marketplace is demanding evolution, collaboration, and strong IT strategies, attributes that Bentley Navigator V8i exemplifies. This software for iterative project review can be used by infrastructure teams to interactively view, analyze, and simulate project information. I congratulate Bentley on its commitment to excellence in developing high-quality products for its users.”
Commenting on receiving the award, Harry Vitelli, Bentley vice president, Collaboration Product Group, said, “On behalf of all my colleagues at Bentley, I want to thank the editors of Constructech for recognizing Bentley Navigator V8i as a Top Product. We are particularly proud of this dynamic collaboration software and are gratified that in the past year it has been rapidly adopted by tens of thousands of users, driven by the need to dynamically review work-in-progress project information. Being selected for this honor by the editors of Constructech underscores this early market success.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012