Demonstrations include the new AVEVA IntelliLaser and the latest developments in AVEVA's laser technology strategy.
Houston, US: AVEVA will be showcasing the latest developments in its laser technology including AVEVA IntelliLaser, as a premium sponsor at SPAR 2011.
AVEVA IntelliLaser was first announced at SPAR's European sister event in December. As a new extension to the AVEVA NET information management solution, IntelliLaser provides digital navigation of the physical asset, enabling process plant owner operators to cost-effectively add intelligence to laser-scan data. With IntelliLaser 3D laser survey data is turned into a rich data source for asset management via the web.
Also being demonstrated is AVEVA Laser Model Interface which fuses state-of-the-art, data centric 3D design with high definition real world scanning. This reduces business risk in brownfield plant engineering, operation and maintenance through ‘right first time' design. The rapid revamp assessment and the open interface enabling laser scan data neutrality differentiates AVEVA from the competition.
Mat Truche-Gordon, EVP Business Strategy for AVEVA comments, "We have been innovating in the laser scan market for many years and offer customers seamless integration between their laser data and engineering software. In addition to demonstrating Laser Model Interface and IntelliLaser, visitors can expect to see an exciting new AVEVA software application that will dramatically improve the efficiency and quality of converting laser scanned data into intelligent 3D plant models. We will be making a full announcement on the opening day of the SPAR conference".
Neil McPhater, Product Marketing Manager - Interoperability & Special Projects, for AVEVA will be hosting a technical seminar titled ‘Dramatic improvements in process plant engineering using AVEVA's Laser Scan solutions'. The seminar takes place on Wednesday 23 March 11:30 to 12:30.
Attendees can see AVEVA's Laser technology demonstrations by visiting booth #21. SPAR 2011 takes place between March 21 - 24 at the Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, The Woodlands near Houston, TX.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio