Demonstrations include the new AVEVA IntelliLaser and the latest developments in AVEVA's laser technology strategy.
Houston, US: AVEVA will be showcasing the latest developments in its laser technology including AVEVA IntelliLaser, as a premium sponsor at SPAR 2011.
AVEVA IntelliLaser was first announced at SPAR's European sister event in December. As a new extension to the AVEVA NET information management solution, IntelliLaser provides digital navigation of the physical asset, enabling process plant owner operators to cost-effectively add intelligence to laser-scan data. With IntelliLaser 3D laser survey data is turned into a rich data source for asset management via the web.
Also being demonstrated is AVEVA Laser Model Interface which fuses state-of-the-art, data centric 3D design with high definition real world scanning. This reduces business risk in brownfield plant engineering, operation and maintenance through ‘right first time' design. The rapid revamp assessment and the open interface enabling laser scan data neutrality differentiates AVEVA from the competition.
Mat Truche-Gordon, EVP Business Strategy for AVEVA comments, "We have been innovating in the laser scan market for many years and offer customers seamless integration between their laser data and engineering software. In addition to demonstrating Laser Model Interface and IntelliLaser, visitors can expect to see an exciting new AVEVA software application that will dramatically improve the efficiency and quality of converting laser scanned data into intelligent 3D plant models. We will be making a full announcement on the opening day of the SPAR conference".
Neil McPhater, Product Marketing Manager - Interoperability & Special Projects, for AVEVA will be hosting a technical seminar titled ‘Dramatic improvements in process plant engineering using AVEVA's Laser Scan solutions'. The seminar takes place on Wednesday 23 March 11:30 to 12:30.
Attendees can see AVEVA's Laser technology demonstrations by visiting booth #21. SPAR 2011 takes place between March 21 - 24 at the Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, The Woodlands near Houston, TX.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel