Seoul, South Korea: AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced a significant new contract win with Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI), further increasing its investment in AVEVA solutions.
HHI has fully utilised AVEVA solutions since 1988. It has based its engineering and design on AVEVA solutions for the production of its commercial, offshore and special ships. With increasing offshore projects, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is further expanding its usage of AVEVA's 3D design.
"We have a strong working relationship with AVEVA, as demonstrated with our past strategic partnerships. AVEVA has helped us to continue to achieve technological innovation and become a global leader," said H.Y Kim, General Manager at HHI.
"Our relationship with HHI is an example of AVEVA's commitment and contribution to the Korean market. HHI has benefitted from higher design efficiency and improved project quality when using AVEVA solutions," added Peter Finch, President, Asia Pacific at AVEVA.
HHI has recently announced the launch of state-of-the-art drill ship ‘Deepwater Champion' and a recent order for the world's largest heavy-lift vessel. AVEVA solutions were used in the design of ‘Deepwater Champion' and will play a major role in the new heavy-lift vessel project.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers