AutoForm Engineering, a leading supplier of software solutions for the sheet metal forming industry, has opened a new subsidiary office in Brazil. This office will focus on serving the Brazilian market, offering the full range of AutoForm products and services. In addition, AutoForm has appointed a new General Manager for its office in Germany.
AutoForm do Brasil Ltda.: Brazil’s economy is booming and has become the largest in Latin America. AutoForm has recognized the importance of this economic expansion by establishing a new subsidiary office in São Bernardo do Campo, which is one of the most industrially developed regions in Brazil. Many automotive OEMs, such as Volkswagen, Ford, Scania, Toyota and Mercedes-Benz, as well as their suppliers have already established their presence in São Bernardo do Campo. The new office is headed by Fábio Henrique Vieira, General Manager, who has extensive experience in the metal stamping field and knows the Brazilian market. He and his knowledgeable team will cooperate closely with Brazilian customers to strengthen AutoForm’s position in the Brazilian market.
A new General Manager in Germany: AutoForm has appointed a new General Manager, Christof Stech, for its office in Germany. Christof Stech joined AutoForm Engineering on February 1, with many years of experience in sales and general management. Throughout his career, he has worked for various well-known automotive suppliers and in his last position was responsible for the sales of entire Central European market. In his new position at AutoForm, Christof Stech will be responsible for driving the strategic growth of AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH. He replaces Dr. Bart Carleer, who has been promoted to Corporate Technical Director for the AutoForm Group.
Dr. Volker Steininger, COO of AutoForm Engineering, stated: “We are delighted that we are able to expand our expertise in sheet metal forming and be actively present in Brazil, which is currently in an important phase of economic expansion. Our customers in this region can now benefit from our new experienced team located in São Bernardo do Campo. We are also delighted that Christof Stech has joined AutoForm Engineering in Germany in the position of General Manager. His extensive experience in business and management will further strengthen and expand AutoForm’s recognized position in the German market.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012