SAN RAFAEL, Calif: Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) will host a webinar to discuss its Manufacturing business segment. Robert “Buzz” Kross, senior vice president, Manufacturing Industry Group at Autodesk will conduct a brief slide presentation followed by a question and answer session.
WHEN: Thursday, March 24, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
HOW: Autodesk will host a live webcast call at www.autodesk.com/investors. Audio for the webcast will be available at 866-700-6067 (toll-free) or 617-213-8834. Passcode for the live call is 83274158. A replay of the event will be available after 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on our website at www.autodesk.com/investors.
CONTACT: For more information, please call Autodesk Investor Relations at 415-507-6705.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel