Recognition Earns Tata Technologies Induction into 2011 Autodesk Platinum Club.
Detroit – Tata Technologies, involved in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Product Development IT announced today that Autodesk Inc. inducted the Company into its 2011 Autodesk® Platinum Club earlier this month at Autodesk’s annual global channel partner event, One Team Conference in Las Vegas.
Companies selected by Autodesk for this recognition demonstrated strong sales performance and commitment to customer service during the 2011 fiscal year, according to the Autodesk announcement.
Tata Technologies was honored as the Top North American Reseller in Overall Manufacturing Sales Growth.
“Autodesk is grateful to each company for its exceptional performance,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president of Worldwide Sales and Services, Autodesk, speaking about all 26 companies recognized at the event. “These partners continue to deliver world-class service and technical expertise to their customers, providing them with the software, training and services they need to derive the most value from their Autodesk technologies. Customers have become more efficient, competitive and innovative as a result of these efforts.”
“I’m proud to have been able to accept this honor on behalf of the Tata Technologies team,” said Tom Short, Tata Technologies Business Development Manager – PLM Solutions. “I think it’s a testament to our dedication to our roles within the Company, a testament to the position of Tata Technologies within the industry overall. I anticipate even better performance in fiscal year 2012!”
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989 and a part of the Tata group, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) and Product Development IT services solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) to the world’s leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,500 professionals serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012