SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc has named IMAGINiT Technologies the North American Reseller of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of Autodesk’s 2011 fiscal year. IMAGINiT was selected from more than 200 North American resellers for its significant growth and exceeding targets across industry-specific markets that include architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing and design visualization. As part of a newly developed IMAGINiT Q4 Subscription program, the company encouraged customers to take advantage of multi-year subscriptions through aligned compensation changes.
“We are happy to recognize IMAGINiT for its continued growth,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president, Worldwide Sales and Services. “IMAGINiT has been helping customers across all markets deploy Autodesk technologies. The company’s leadership in, and dedication to, the engineering community, together with its commitment to provide top-of-the-line customer training has made IMAGINiT a most valuable reselling and Autodesk ATC partner.”
IMAGINiT Technologies is one of the world’s largest providers of enterprise solutions to the engineering community, as well as being one of the largest North American Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) sites. With over 20 years of experience, and more than 40 offices throughout North America and Asia Pacific, the company provides expertise, training and support needed to help companies increase productivity, maximize their investment in design engineering software tools and gain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
“IMAGINiT is dedicated to consistently delivering quality design capabilities to our customers year after year,” said Bob Heeg, executive vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “We are very happy to be recognized as the Autodesk Reseller of the Quarter. Our customers across all industries expect the highest level of technology solutions and support from us, and partnering with Autodesk has enabled us to provide both.”
Autodesk selects the Reseller of the Quarter based on quality of customer service, support and professional education, overall growth and vertical sales.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program