SAN FRANCISCO - Autodesk, Inc announced that Lorrie M. Norrington has been appointed to Autodesk's board of directors.
“I’m pleased to welcome Lorrie Norrington to our board of directors and look forward to her contributions to the company," said Carl Bass, president and chief executive officer of Autodesk. "Lorrie’s broad business experience as well as her impressive e-commerce pedigree will be a benefit to the company. Her experience guiding and growing global businesses also makes her a great choice for Autodesk’s board.”
Norrington has more than 30 years of operating experience in technology, software and Internet businesses. She served as an executive at eBay Inc., the world's largest Internet marketplace, for five years and most recently held the role of president of eBay Marketplace, where she led all eBay businesses globally. Prior to joining eBay, Norrington served as president and CEO of Shopping.com, Inc., and as executive vice president in the office of the CEO of Intuit Inc. She previously served in a variety of executive positions at General Electric Corporation over a 20-year period, working in a broad range of industries and businesses. Norrington currently serves on the board of DIRECTV and served on the board of security software specialist McAfee, Inc., until its acquisition by Intel in February 2011.
Mar 28, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel