SHEFFIELD, UK - Lightworks, a supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software, has announced that the new Renditioner Pro rendering plug-in from IMSI Design is built on the Lightworks Artisan product.
Lightworks Artisan provides pre-packaged applications that can be simply integrated into OEM tools, providing pre-configured workflow and easy-to-use applications. By using Lightworks Artisan customers not only reduce their software development time and costs but they are able to enhance the quality of their software by providing a consistent and proven integration.
IMSI Design has chosen to build their new Renditioner Pro plug-in using Lightworks Artisan, enabling their users to quickly and easily create stunning photorealistic renderings from SketchUp. An innovative and intuitive interface, as well as some powerful features such as one button drag and drop rendering and HDR-based lighting, make Renditioner Pro the perfect solution for SketchUp users wanting to get even more from their application.
Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI Design commented, "Renditioner Pro is a powerful product and by integrating Lightworks Artisan we have been able to set an even higher standard for photorealistic rendering and lighting control within Google SketchUp. We’re delighted with the results and are confident that our users will be as well."
Dave Forrester, CEO at Lightworks added, "It’s great to see Artisan delivering rapid results for customers like IMSI and demonstrates our ongoing commitment and focus on reducing time-to-market for our customers. We’re now ooking forward to the Mac version of Renditioner Pro being released in April."
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel