Extends Benefits of Process Optimization to More Users in China, Brazil, Russia and Other Countries.
BURLINGTON, MA — Aspen Technology, Inc has announced the release of new local language versions of manufacturing and supply chain products in the 7.2 release of aspenONE V7 software.
“By offering more aspenONE products in local languages we are making it easier for customers to develop a new generation of skilled engineers and operators, replicating best practices globally to achieve superior financial and operating results,” said Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, Aspen Technology, Inc.
* Local language versions are now available for Aspen PIMS, Aspen Petroleum Scheduler, Aspen Plant Scheduler, Aspen IP.21 Process Browser and other products in the aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain suite.
* These localized products join a large portfolio of aspenONE Engineering and aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain products already available in local languages.
* Local language aspenONE software makes it possible for AspenTech customers to train employees faster and standardize their operations on aspenONE to achieve superior financial and operating results.
* Local language versions of aspenONE products are available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, in addition to English.
AspenTech customers may download language packs for the localized products from the AspenTech Support Center.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel