ASCON Group, developer and integrator of award-winning Computer-Aided Design Solution, held KOMPAS Seminar intended for partners and resellers from European countries.
The event took place in Lindau, Germany, where specialists from ASCON presented an overview of MCAD market in Europe and place of ASCON' solutions on it, considered theme KOMPAS customers and ability of better marketing and PR promotions of the software, discussed advancement of company's educational and partnership programs. The seminar was conducted in a friendly air and all the presentations led to a spirited discussion among participants and ASCON' specialists. The day was finished with the rewarding ceremony— all the partners and resellers received KOMPAS Sales and Marketing Techniques Certificates.
Next three days were totally dedicated to Advanced KOMPAS Technical Training. During an intensive training period ASCON partners from Austria, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland acquainted with special features for parametric 3D modelling, 2D drafting and design, as well as for surface modelling, sheet metal design and many others abilities of KOMPAS-3D V12. Traditionally participants were awarded with KOMPAS-3D Professional Certificates.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel