Aras Teams up with Innovation Expert Kalypso and PLM Industry Thought Leader Tech-Clarity to Illustrate the Strategic Business Value of PLM in Fluctuating Market Conditions.
Solothurn, Switzerland – Aras today announced that the Live Webcast “Transforming PLM for the Economic Recovery” will be held on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 11:00am Eastern U.S. time.
Transforming PLM for the Economic Recovery
March 30, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
Register at: http://aras.com/plm/001219
The live webcast is part of the Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series and focuses on the new normal created by the global recession and slow recovery. Featured speakers Jim Brown of Tech-Clarity and Chip Perry of Kalypso will discuss how organizations can transform their approach to PLM with smart, flexible solutions that anticipate changing needs and leverage the latest technologies, enabling them thrive in today’s dynamic global market.
Webcast attendees will:
* Learn Best-In-Class PLM Industry Trends and What They Mean for Your Business
* Discover the Advantages of Today's Practical Approaches to PLM Implementation
* Find out How to Get Better PLM Results Regardless of Your Implementation Status
* Receive a complimentary copy of the report: Transforming PLM for the Economic Recovery - Think Big, Start Small, Build Incrementally
The Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series provides today's business leaders with information, insight and tools to optimize business practices and achieve strategic objectives in rapidly changing, highly competitive global markets. The Innovation Series program features a cross-section of corporate leaders, subject matter experts and hands-on users, and offers insight into Executive Strategy, Corporate Benchmarking and Industry Practices, as well as Global Perspectives for the planning, implementation and expansion of Product Lifecycle Management and related technologies.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel