Regional Events Provide Opportunity to Learn About the Benefits of Open Source PLM and the Advanced Capabilities of the Aras Enterprise Solution Suite.
ANDOVER, Mass – Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced upcoming Aras Community Events (ACE) in China and Korea. Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate on product lifecycle management strategies and learn about the advanced PLM solutions from Aras.
Upcoming ACE Events include:
* Open Source PLM - March 10, 2011, Seoul, Korea
* PLM via an Open Platform - March 10, 2011, Hong Kong, China
* PLM for the Automotive Industry - March 11, 2011, Hong Kong, China
ACE 2011 regional events offer and an excellent opportunity to learn about the many benefits of open source PLM, see the advanced capabilities of the Aras enterprise solution suite, hear case studies, learn about successes and more. Whether you are in the process of learning about Aras or are a long time user, you'll gain expert insight and information necessary to achieve success and take your company's PLM strategy to the next level.
Aras Innovator® is the only PLM solution based on an enterprise open source business model and powered by advanced model-based SOA technology. Aras’s innovative architectural approach and comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality ensure that customers can deploy quickly and iteratively adapt their PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM/PDM systems. Aras Innovator delivers highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solutions across a full spectrum of product development, supply chain, quality and manufacturing applications.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets