Regional Events Provide Opportunity to Learn About the Benefits of Open Source PLM and the Advanced Capabilities of the Aras Enterprise Solution Suite.
ANDOVER, Mass – Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced upcoming Aras Community Events (ACE) in China and Korea. Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate on product lifecycle management strategies and learn about the advanced PLM solutions from Aras.
Upcoming ACE Events include:
* Open Source PLM - March 10, 2011, Seoul, Korea
* PLM via an Open Platform - March 10, 2011, Hong Kong, China
* PLM for the Automotive Industry - March 11, 2011, Hong Kong, China
ACE 2011 regional events offer and an excellent opportunity to learn about the many benefits of open source PLM, see the advanced capabilities of the Aras enterprise solution suite, hear case studies, learn about successes and more. Whether you are in the process of learning about Aras or are a long time user, you'll gain expert insight and information necessary to achieve success and take your company's PLM strategy to the next level.
Aras Innovator® is the only PLM solution based on an enterprise open source business model and powered by advanced model-based SOA technology. Aras’s innovative architectural approach and comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality ensure that customers can deploy quickly and iteratively adapt their PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM/PDM systems. Aras Innovator delivers highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solutions across a full spectrum of product development, supply chain, quality and manufacturing applications.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program