Atlanta, GA — Applied Software has announced that it has taken top honors as the Autodesk 2011 North American Reseller of the Year for outstanding service. The announcement was made March 1 during Autodesk’s One Team Conference, its annual global channel partner event held in Las Vegas. At the conference, Applied Software was also inducted into the 2011 Autodesk Platinum Club, which honors Autodesk resellers that demonstrate strong sales performance and commitment to customer service.
Applied Software has grown to become one of the largest Autodesk resellers in the Southeastern United States, servicing architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), government, manufacturing and education markets in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee and the Florida Panhandle. An Autodesk Gold Partner in AEC, government and manufacturing, as well as an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) in the Southeastern United States, Applied Software was previously named Autodesk North American Reseller of the Quarter for the first quarter of the 2011 fiscal year.
“Being named Autodesk Reseller of the Year is a great honor that validates our commitment to providing the expertise and high level of service that our customers expect and require,” said Richard Burroughs, president, Applied Software. “We continually strive to be Autodesk’s top partner. Our staff’s industry expertise enables us to help our customers achieve maximum results with Autodesk solutions.”
Autodesk Platinum Club members include channel partners who have excelled in sales, growth and other key measures. The Platinum Club also includes channel partners who are the leading commercial, education, government or distribution partners in their Americas sales regions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012