MAXON Computer, developer of world-renowned 3D software for modeling, animation and design, has announced the introduction of AKBAL Ltd. as newest MAXON distributor. MAXON will work closely with AKBAL Ltd. in the distribution of their products CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D, thereby making it possible to offer better support for these products to the Turkish market. AKBAL Ltd. will also be active in the North Cyprian, Azerbaijani, Kazakh, Turkmen and Uzbek markets.
Ünsal Akbal, CEO at AKBAL Ltd. states: "We are very happy to be able to better serve our markets as a new distributor in the MAXON network. The close cooperation we will have with MAXON as official distributor will be of great benefit for our customers."
Harald Egel, co-founder and CEO at MAXON adds: "With AKBAL Ltd. we have an experienced reseller in whom we place our complete confidence. We are looking forward to a successful cooperation and that MAXON's customers in these markets will be served even better."
MAXON Computer is a developer of high-end 3D modeling, animation and rendering software. Their software CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D has won numerous awards in the fields of advertising, film, television, science, architecture, design and many more. MAXON Computer GmbH is headquartered in Germany and has offices or representative offices in the USA, England, Japan and France, and has distribution partners in over 80 countries.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012