Copenhagen - At IDS 2011, 3Shape will unveil its latest groundbreaking innovations which include TRIOS® - a new intraoral digital impression scanner and the next-generation Dental SystemTM 2012 with new 3D scanners and software features.
Official unveiling of TRIOS® - 3Shape's new intraoral impression-taking solution
3Shape announced the coming of TRIOS® in December last year. On the opening day at IDS 2011, Tuesday the 22nd of March, the TRIOS® solution including all its features and specifications will be officially unveiled to the public. The event will take place at precisely 09.30 AM at 3Shape's IDS stand - Hall 4,2 booth N090. Members of the press are invited to book individual meetings with 3Shape's managers for acquiring further information about the new impression-taking solution. Please send your meeting request to Inger.Vinther@3shape.com, or sign up at 3Shape's booth right after the launch or during IDS.
Dental SystemTM 2012 - groundbreaking features
With Dental SystemTM 2012, 3Shape has once again concentrated its innovative technology on providing dental labs with real business value and high productivity. 3Shape recently declared a new call for "Helping labs to help their dentists" and, true to their word, Dental SystemTM 2012 is packed with many valuable service opportunities that labs can offer their dentist-clients, such as advanced communication, and before-after treatment visualization tools.
3Shape's latest Ortho SystemTM
Orthodontics professionals can look forward to seeing 3Shape's latest OrthoSystemTM with new and powerful features for both orthodontic practices and labs. The solution includes adaptive impressions scanning, new simulation tools, optimized treatment planning and analysis plus unique patient management and communication tools for business efficiency.
"We have many new innovations for the whole dental community," says Flemming Thorup, President & CEO at 3Shape. "Following an extremely successful "LMT Lab Days" event in Chicago last month, 3Shape expects at IDS in Cologne to once again attract a continuous stream of inquisitive lab professionals and dentists."
Demonstrations, presentations, competitions
3Shape's booth in Hall 4,2 N090, promises to be a bee-hive of activity. There will be ´round-the-clock live demonstrations of the TRIOS® solution, Dental SystemTM and Ortho SystemTM. Other activities include expert-speaker-events and an entertaining TRIOSTM scan competition during which visitors can actually try the new TRIOS for themselves and win attractive prizes. Please contact the booth receptionists for information about activities and meeting requests.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets