Expands Its Custom Parts Services Reach.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it has acquired Accelerated Technologies, Inc. (“ATI”), a Texas based provider of custom parts services, as part of the company’s continued expansion of its 3Dproparts™ services. 3D Systems plans to integrate ATI into its growing custom parts services network under its Quickparts® and 3Dproparts™ brands.
3D Systems launched its custom parts services in October of 2009. The company has announced plans to continue to expand its 3Dproparts™ and Quickparts® service offerings domestically and internationally, through organic growth and additional strategic acquisitions.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel