Expands Its Custom Parts Services Reach.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it has acquired Accelerated Technologies, Inc. (“ATI”), a Texas based provider of custom parts services, as part of the company’s continued expansion of its 3Dproparts™ services. 3D Systems plans to integrate ATI into its growing custom parts services network under its Quickparts® and 3Dproparts™ brands.
3D Systems launched its custom parts services in October of 2009. The company has announced plans to continue to expand its 3Dproparts™ and Quickparts® service offerings domestically and internationally, through organic growth and additional strategic acquisitions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012