RENDERLight for SketchUp is the fastest and easiest to use real-time Radiosity and light simulation engine in the architectural industry.
Helsinki, Finland – Leveraging over a decade of visualization and software development experience, 3D Render today announced the release of RENDERLights for SketchUp. Building upon their widely successful RENDERLights engine, architects, visualization artists and designers now have access to a real-time virtual reality engine on the popular Google SketchUp platform.
“We are very excited to get RENDERLights for SketchUp into the hands of the design community”, said Pauli Jantunen Development Manager for 3D Render, “The speed of the design process has changed dramatically and we’ve developed the first virtual reality engine that will truly democratize visualization throughout the design process.”
Boasting an incredibly powerful and simple user interface, RENDERLights for SketchUp was designed from the ground up with the design industry in mind. In an increasingly competitive market, it has become critically important to quickly and easily communicate design intent with internal stakeholders and customers. RENDERLights for SketchUp brings real-time to the masses with unprecedented real-time performance, radiosity lighting simulation, Google 3D Warehouse integration and the shortest and easiest learning curve of any virtual reality application on the market.
“For me it was ideal to see and present the architectural design and related urban planning with a portable digital model” said Ilari Schouwvlieger, Chairman of Board at BMZ Invest. “It aided us to promote the design for city officials, hotel operators and investors.”
RENDERLights for SketchUp shares many of the advanced features and functionalities of the core RENDERLights engine including: texture baking, realistic environments, animation systems, sun and shadow simulations, real-time bloom water and raytraced reflections, 3d presentations, large model handling and their one click (Click ‘N’Go) functionality.
Mar 9, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel