Guangzhou, China - ZWSOFT has announced its ZW3D 2011 Free Upgrade Program. ZW3D 2011 is the second annual version of ZW3D since ZWSOFT acquired VX, the CAD/CAM software company in July, 2010. Starting from Dec.10,2010, customers who purchase ZW3D 2010 or upgrade their VX versions to ZW3D 2010 with an upgrade fee before the official release of ZW3D 2011 can receive a free upgrade to ZW3D 2011 when it becomes available in May, 2011.
As the successor of VX CAD/CAM, ZW3D 2010 provides ease-of-use, performance, and all-in-one capability. The professional software can extend enterprise-level mechanical design and engineering capabilities to the desktop at a fraction of the cost of other comparable systems. Get a 30-day free trial of ZW3D>>
What's New in ZW3D 2011?
ZW3D 2011 boasts two new CAD/CAM technologies that will enhance user experience and productivity. In the first, ZWSOFT has created a SmoothFlowTM Direct Edit paradigm that works seamlessly with history-based modeling giving the user the best of both worlds. The second technology, Auto-Feature Machining creates a fully-efficient machining plan based on automatically detected features on a 3D part and this dramatically reduces the time required to program and machine complex 3D parts.
The ZWSOFT Solution World 2011 campaign is on at http://www.zwcad.org/solutionworld.php. The website offers various promotions and special discounts in different countries around the world. Users may check the website to find any special deals of ZWCAD and ZW3D happening in their respective countries.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel