Melbourne, Florida – ZWCAD Software America Inc. announced today that it will showcase and present ZW3D, the all-in-one CAD/CAM solution, at D&M South 2011 in Orlando, Florida on March16-17, 2011. Located at booth 1056, ZWCAD Software America will show you how ZW3D 2010 can help improve your design capability and manufacturing capacity. You will also get a sneak peek of ZW3D 2011, due to release in May this year.
As the successor of VX CAD/CAM, ZW3D 2010 provides ease-of-use, performance, and all-in-one capability. The professional software can extend enterprise-level mechanical design and engineering capabilities to the desktop at a fraction of the cost of other comparable systems. The soon to be released, ZW3D 2011, boasts two new CAD/CAM technologies that will enhance user experience and productivity. The new SmoothflowTM Direct Edit paradigm works seamlessly with history-based modeling giving the user the best of both worlds. Machinists will cut programming time with the new Auto-Feature Machining. Itgenerates a fully-efficient machining plan based on automatically detected features on a 3D part. This dramatically reduces the time required to program and machine complex 3D parts.
Booth 1056: See live demonstrations that show how you can reduce design effort, handle your toughest jobs, and generate reliable efficient tool path with a solution that is easy on your budget and quick to learn.
Feb 28, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers