Guangzhou, China - SOLIDTEC (Solidtec Servicios Computacionales S.A de C.V.), a ZW3D Value-added reseller in Mexico, will present ZW3D and ZWCAD at EXPO MANUFACTURA 2011 from March 1st to 3rd. At this largest processing and manufacturing industry event in Mexico, SOLIDTEC will demonstrate how ZW3D is capable of handling complex designs and assemblies, as well as importing capabilities of ZW3D with other 3D CAD packages, which will make it easier for companies or users to integrate ZW3D to their design and manufacturing processes. ZWCAD will also be presented as a fully integrated 2D design software with complete .dwg file & .dxf file.
The company has invited interested parties to Booth 1522A to watch live demos and speak directly with experienced technical and sales representatives, and most of all, get hands-on experience with the powerful hybrid modeling system of ZW3D 2010.
SOLIDTEC is a company that was established in 2002 as a CAD/CAM/CAE & Manufacturing Consulting Company. It’s currently a ZW3D VAR (Value Added Reseller) in Mexico and offers services throughout the entire Mexico territory.
EXPO MANUFACTURA™ 2011 is the country's largest event for the processing and manufacturing industry and now, in its 15th year, it brings Mexican and international companies together with the very latest technology in machinery, products and services for these industries in a single business center. There are more than 9,000 Visitors Attending the Expo in Average each Year at this 3-day event.
Feb 16, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets