Xara 3D Maker 7 is designed to create the high quality 3D text and graphics, such as headings, logos, movie titles and buttons. It's the perfect way to add impact to your web pages, mailshots, presentations and movie opening and closing credits (all images are fully anti-aliased for that smooth, professional quality).
Xara3D Maker 7 can also create awesome 3D animations in seconds - GIFs, AVIs and simple Flash movie sequences - and you can even enhance your desktop by saving any animation as a screensaver! Xara3D Maker is extremely popular with Photoshop owners for creating 3D typographic effects for use in Photoshop.
Version 7 includes some more great new animation types and 7 new bevel styles. Plus there are new controls over X & Y position and viewpoint, a wireframe mode, some essential updating for Win 7 compatibility and automatic save and restore of the current design on program exit and start-up, or on Windows shutdown.
There’s a new ‘scroll’ animation type, designed to create dramatic animating 3D ‘credits’ for the start or end of your movies. The text can be scrolled vertically, horizontally or into and out of the screen, with full control over the speed. There’s a second new ‘scroll in/out’ animation type, that includes separate control over how the text enters and leaves the screen - so for example it could scroll in slowly from the right, hesitate and then exit quickly upwards!
“Traditional 3D programs are notoriously difficult to use and understand. But Xara 3D Maker is different – it is very simple to use! Unlike many 3D programs that take an age to learn and understand, Xara 3D Maker has been created to perform one job - create stunning 3D text headings - and it performs that job with style, speed and simplicity. Xara 3D Maker is one of our most popular products; it's affordable for anyone wanting to create high quality 3D headings and logos in seconds” said Charles Moir, Managing Director of Xara.
Xara 3D Maker 7 costs just $39.99 for US customers, £29.99 for UK (inc VAT) and €29.99 (inc VAT) for the EU.
Existing users can upgrade for $19.99, £14.99 (incl VAT) and €14.99 (incl VAT)
It operates on Windows XP/Vista/7
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets