100 million native 3D models immediately downloadable from Tracepartsonline.
Saint Romain (France) – TraceParts and SpaceClaim today announced the launch of an extensive online parts library seamlessly integrated with SpaceClaim’s 3D design software. This new online resource is the first of its kind to deliver native SpaceClaim models from hundreds of part catalogs commonly used in the Machinery, Tooling, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Freely accessible from www.tracepartsonline.net/ws/spaceclaim, the new SpaceClaim 3D content portal brings considerable productivity benefits to the fast growing SpaceClaim user community. Without any desktop library to install on their PC, engineers benefit from an incredible content source, which is always up-to-date. Selected parts are directly inserted inside SpaceClaim together with their bill of materials’ attributes, such as description, part number, supplier name, and more. The time saved in this way allows the engineer to spend more time on the critical stages of the design process.
"We have been partnering with SpaceClaim since their first release in 2007 and they’ve always been very enthusiastic when we suggested new solutions to them.” says Gabriel Guigue, Managing Director of TraceParts. "We share with SpaceClaim the same vision towards leading edge innovation and I believe this new online 3D resource portal will be a major step to help engineers during the critical stages of their design process. A shorter time-to-market is getting more and more vital and instant access to the right 3D contents increases global competitiveness”.
“As SpaceClaim continues to be adopted as the 3D concept modeling tool of choice for large manufacturing organizations, we strive to ensure our customers have the best resources available to them,” said Chris Randles, SpaceClaim President and CEO, “Leveraging the flexibility and ease of use of SpaceClaim combined with free access and integration with the TraceParts content library, enables our customers to continue to drive innovation and tighten product development.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012