GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel - Cimatron Limited has announced that the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange ("TASE") has approved the dual listing of Cimatron's ordinary shares on the TASE beginning when trading commences on Wednesday, March 2, 2011, under the ticker symbol CIMT. Cimatron's ordinary shares will continue to be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market in the United States, and Cimatron will remain subject to the rules and regulations of NASDAQ and of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
"We are very pleased to welcome Cimatron to the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange, where the company joins an increasing number of dual-listed high-tech companies," said Ester Levanon, CEO of the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange. "The TASE is the home of Israel's innovative and growing companies. Cimatron joins some 140 high-tech listed companies, which reflects the strong position of the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange in the high-tech and biotech industries. We are confident that the dual listing will enable Cimatron to increase its exposure to Israeli investors, enjoy expanded trading hours and facilitate quick and easy investor access to Cimatron's shares."
"We are pleased to join the TASE with this new dual listing," said Yossi Ben-Shalom, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Cimatron. "As we stated earlier this month, when we announced our intention to register for dual listing, we believe that this step will expand our exposure to the Israeli investment community and will increase the interest in Cimatron among Israel's large and sophisticated institutional investors, as well as provide trading access for European investors during regular European business hours."
Trading on the TASE occurs Sunday through Thursday from 9:45 AM to 4:30 PM Israel time, except on TASE trading holidays. Through Israel's Dual Listing Law that took effect in October 2000, U.S.-listed companies may dual-list on the TASE without any additional regulatory requirements. TASE links to the U.S. markets via a direct link to DTC, a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, which facilitates the trading of dually-listed securities.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012