To make BIM a tool for everybody, 3D modeling software provider Tekla launches BIM application for model-based collaboration. Tekla BIMsight is for everyone in the industry to share information for free. Now contractors, designers, architects, MEP detailers, fabricators and anyone who is interested can combine models, check for clashes, perform spatial coordination, and collaborate using Tekla BIMsight.
Tekla BIMsight allows anyone to combine and review building information models from all project team members. Everyone can check these models using clash management routines as well as manage and assign those clashes. Using the industry standard IFC format, Tekla BIMsight provides a 3D communication platform that makes sharing models and information clear and easy. And the real benefit – it is free.
“Tekla's mission is to enable BIM for everyone, multiplying the users’ potential to think and achieve big in their projects and businesses,” explains Tekla Inc. Managing Director Hans Ehrnrooth. “Leveraging BIM as a centralized process rather than ‘just a 3D model’ requires cooperation and goodwill between the construction disciplines.”
Tekla BIMsight is ready to download for free at http://www.teklabimsight.com/. Video tutorials and an online user community make it easy for anyone to get started visualizing and communicating with building information models.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel