Latest Version Features New and Updated Formats, Enhanced Functionality, and Expanded Platform Support.
BERKELEY, CA - Tech Soft 3D has announced the latest release of HOOPS 3D Exchange™. Companies can integrate this proven toolkit to develop applications that read product and assembly information from leading 3D CAD formats. Packed with format, feature and platform enhancements, the newest version responds to the growing demand for accurate and extensible data exchange throughout the industry.
"Data sharing has never been more important," said Phil Spreier, Translation Solutions Product Manager. "We understand the nuances of the market and are committed to providing developers an up-to-date, cost-effective, single library solution that will future-proof their applications for a data environment that's constantly evolving."
The result is broadened accessibility and functionality in HOOPS 3D Exchange v4.0, which now reads the most current versions of Siemens NX (7.5), SolidWorks (2010/2011,) and includes VDA- FS, (versions 1.0 and 2.0.) Also, the PRC file format at the core of HOOPS 3D Exchange can now be easily published into data-rich and secure PDF documents.
Other key enhancements include:
* Markup definition (semantic PMI)
* Platform support for the Linux 32-bit system
* Incremental assembly file loading
* Re-tessellate functionality
* Curve and surface evaluators
"Our solution provides geometry and manufacturing data for all leading CAD formats in a single package," said Spreier. "Never before has engineering information been more accessible - or more affordable."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel