TROY, Michigan - Trubiquity, a provider of global Managed File Transfer (MFT) and business process integration solutions, today announced that SAAB Automobile AB, Trollhattan, Sweden, has established a multi-year agreement with Trubiquity. From 1st January 2011, SAAB Automobile AB uses Trubiquity's managed file transfer (MFT) solution, TRUexchange for its supplier CAD and related data exchange requirements. Trubiquity has deployed a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based TRUexchange private and secure MFT community named SDX (SAAB Data Exchange).
"SAAB Automobile AB and Trubiquity have been collaborating over several months to establish the most appropriate data exchange solution for our existing and future global business needs. SAAB Automobile selected Trubiquity and its TRUexchange SDX solution to meet the requirements of our new supply chain sourcing strategies and is looking forward to its production use as of 1st January 2011", said Johan Stabeck, IT Manager, Product Development Vehicle and Powertrain.
SAAB Automobile AB and its suppliers will achieve the following benefits from using TRUexchange SDX:
- Anytime, anywhere internet access to a proven managed file transfer solution.
- No limits on the number and type of files exchanged between the community of users.
- The capability to exchange very large files, in excess of 2GB.
- Very high levels of security for user access and data encryption to ensure valuable intellectual property is protected.
- Comprehensive transaction logging and reporting capabilities to ensure compliance with industry and corporate standards.
- Access to Trubiquity's professional support team in multiple regions: Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
"Trubiquity is managing the deployment of TRUexchange SDX and the on-boarding of hundreds of supplier community users in the coming weeks. This enables the SAAB Automobile team to focus on other business activities and be assured of TRUexchange SDX availability from 1st January 2011 and onwards. The use of TRUexchange SDX offers unlimited exchange of CAD/CAE files and other large files between SAAB Automobile AB and its value chain", stated Martyn Davies, Vice President of Trubiquity's Engineering Solutions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012