SAN RAMON, CA - Right Hemisphere has joined forces with Digabit, to deliver integrated 3D solutions to their joint customers.
Organizations have invested substantially in engineering design applications, business management systems, operational processes and IT systems in an effort to improve product lifecycle efficiencies. However, it is challenging to deliver accurate, relevant and up-to-date product information to the functional organizations throughout the enterprise in a timely, efficient and usable form. Right Hemisphere effectively unifies product information from appropriate information systems (CAD, PLM, MES, DAM and ERP), synchronizes it to ensure accuracy and delivers it in a role and workflow-dependent fashion to individuals throughout the enterprise. Documoto has embedded this Right Hemisphere technology within their web application, providing OEM field organizations, distributors and customers secure web access to the content, including 3D parts catalogs and easy integration with EAM/ERP for automated parts ordering.
Dan Armour, Manager of Technical Services, Joy Global, says, "I am really excited about the potential that the Right Hemisphere and Digabit partnership brings to the table. Now interactive visualizations and an intuitive delivery mechanism can come together and leverage the investment that Joy Mining Machinery has made in the area of technical communications so that we can provide our customers with astonishing value. The right information, right where they need it, easily found and understood."
"More of our customers are looking to leverage in-field product information for service procedures, part ordering applications and aftermarket sales revenues. With our technologies integrated into Documoto, the content can be delivered to a broad base of end-users in a secure fashion. This gives our customers the scale they need to provide their information to a globally distributed audience," said Robert Merlo, Right Hemisphere's VP of Marketing.
John Skinner, CTO at Digabit, notes, "The downstream dissemination of true 3D content is the next technical evolution for asset intensive industries. Allowing the user to visually explode a 3D model, rotate the components and zoom into the finer details, ensures the correct part is ordered the first time. Our partnership with Right Hemisphere takes electronic parts catalogs to an entirely new level."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012