Early-registration discounts now available.
LOVELAND, Colo - Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced that registration is open for the 2011 event to be held May 23 to 25 in Denver, Colorado.
Now in its eighth year, the annual CIC brings together experts and executives from a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries, as well as representatives from government and defense communities, to discuss the latest issues and solutions in collaboration and interoperability in global business. The three-day international meeting provides a world-class forum for exploring strategies, opportunities and solutions for improving innovation in such areas as global product development, manufacturing, logistics and support.
This year's agenda includes a keynote address by Dick Morley, father of the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), inventor of the floppy disk, venture capitalist, and renowned speaker and author, along with featured general session speakers, information-packed breakout tracks, and highly-interactive roundtable discussions with expert panelists, covering such topics as:
* Deploying PLM to Drive Collaboration Standards
* Incorporating STEP and Collaborative Data Formats in PLM
* PDM /PLM interoperability and migration
* Global Automotive Industry Initiatives for Standards Based Visualization Interoperability
* Digital Product Data Deployment Beyond Engineering
* Making 3D Product Data Cheap and Available with JT and STEP
* Managing Legacy Data
* CAD Vendor Collaboration & Interoperability Strategies
* Model Based Enterprise Definition and Infrastructure Update
* Enhancing Collaboration in Your Global Supply Chain
* OEM-Supplier Visualization Data Exchange
* Managing for Effective Collaboration in Global Product Development
* Collaboration in Network-Centric Manufacturing
* The Future of Open Source in PLM
* CAD Interoperability with Analysis/Simulation and Manufacturing
* Collaboration Technology & Implementation
Corporate sponsors to date of the 2011 Congress include: Actify, Autodesk, CENIT North America, CT Core Technologies, Dassault Systemes, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, ITI TranscenData, mental images, Parametric Technology Corp., Right Hemisphere, Spatial, Technigraphics, Techsoft 3D, Theorem Solutions and Trubiquity. Promotional sponsors include the ConnectPress group of CAD communities (e.g. CATIA Community, Pro-E Community, UG Community), Desktop Engineering Magazine, MCADCafe and Tenlinks.
Software, engineering, manufacturing and IT professionals can register at www.3dcic.com. Time-limited early registration discounts currently apply.
Visit the web site www.3dcic.com to find out more about the event, what past attendees had to say, and why you should attend, and for free access to all presentations and audios from the 2010, 2009 and 2008 events.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel