Munich — This year, Realtime Technology AG (RTT) will again organize and host RTT Excite in Munich, May 19-20. Tradition and high-tech will merge in the city’s ―Haus der Kunst- (House of Art), and the latest technologies and trends in the field of 3D visualization will be presented to an international audience of experts.
In addition to lectures and presentations by top industry speakers, the interactive RTT Excite forum offers a wide range of workshops, exhibitions and demonstrations in order to provide ample opportunities for discussing professional and personal experiences.
―RTT Excite is an inspiring platform that explores new ways to use virtual reality. I am always amazed at the wide range of applications for this technology, and how virtual reality is gradually finding its way into the various areas of engineering,‖ comments Friedrich Pitschl from Eurocopter Germany.
Due to its overwhelming success, RTT expanded the Excite concept in 2010 to feature similar events in the USA and Asia, thus thrilling and inspiring more than 1,000 delegates from more than 20 countries.
―There is still a great deal of unrealized potential in the field of 3D high-end visualization and the requirements of various industry sectors give rise to new and very exciting aspects. The popularity of the event confirms to us the importance of and need for a platform that allows people in the industry to meet, interact and exchange experiences. The direct interaction and the active demonstration and experiencing of the various potential areas of application generate enthusiasm – an approach that differentiates this event quite significantly from other conferences," comments Ludwig A. Fuchs, CEO and Co-Founder of RTT.
The younger generation of experts will also get their chance in the spotlight at RTT Excite 2011. Winners of the two international RTT student competitions – the RTT Emerging Technology Contest and the RTT Funky Visualization Contest – will be awarded the opportunity to present their visionary projects at the event alongside other innovative university co-operation initiatives.
For more information on RTT Excite, including registration forms and details of the event schedule, please visit www.rttexcite.com. The conditions for participation in the two international RTT competitions for students can be found online at www.rtt.ag.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel