Seoul, South Korea - INUS Technology has announced that several top-tier 3D scanner manufacturers have teamed up to offer Rapidform software with their 3D scanning hardware platforms. Combining these systems with state-of-the-art processing software from Rapidform enables customers to scan their parts and utilize the data for reverse engineering or inspection in one complete turnkey package.
These partnerships expand on existing relationships between INUS Technology and some of the foremost 3D scanner manufacturers around the world. The expanded partnerships include Breuckmann GmbH and Imetric GmbH, with other companies on the way. Calvin Hur, CEO of INUS Technology said “Rapidform unlocks the power of 3D scanning, and we’re pleased to partner with leading scanner makers to offer complete solutions in the marketplace. Whether it’s our renowned reverse engineering offerings or our proven inspection technology, our partners are able to offer best-in-class solutions to their customers.”
Breuckmann now offers a specialized version of Rapidform XOV, known as OptoCAT Verifier, for inspection and verification of parts scanned with their high-accuracy 3D scanners.
Imetric includes Rapidform XOS, known as Imetric Studio Reverse, for scan data processing with every IScan 3D scanner. This bundle of hardware and processing software ensures a seamless workflow to create polygon meshes and NURBS surface models of real world objects. Imetric also offers a specialized version of Rapidform XOV, Imetric Studio Verifier, for those that want to scan and inspect parts. Damien Fluery, Business Development Manager for Imetric, remarked: “Rapidform’s technology and integration is top-class in our industry. Therefore we believe that by offering Rapidform’s top-tier technology with Imetric scanners, our users have all the tools needed for post processing 3d scan data in top quality and with ease.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets