Bangalore - Ranal Software Technologies today, announced the launch of OptiMaint maintenance management software to help organizations increase profitability through improved asset reliability, efficient asset utilization, and reduced asset-related operating costs. OptiMaint’s generic architecture makes it a great fit to all the industry verticals that includes Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, and Manufacturing to name a few.
Ranal Software Technologies is the master distributor of Apisoft, France, a leader in CMMS solution, for the Indian subcontinent region. OptiMaint CMMS helps organizations deploy maintenance resource effectively, manage maintenance-related work order processes efficiently, create customized reports to meet business-specific asset management needs, minimizes downtime, improves energy efficiency and ultimately helps enable businesses to lower their cost base.
“Cost benefit, quality, precision and productivity are seen as important factors driving India’s fast growth as a global manufacturing hub and there is a need of robust solution that would assist organizations in managing maintenance activities that include work orders, sub assets, depreciation, repair backgrounds, parts stock, warrantee checking, needless to say, the list of capabilities are endless,” said Mr. P Ramesh Chandra, Managing Director of Ranal Operations in India. “Defining and delivering compelling and innovative user experiences has been our underlying mantra since inception and we are honored to partner with Apisoft, he added.
“Indian economy is growing and we were keen to explore this new market. We are witnessing an explosive technological expansion and many global players in the field of Aerospace, Automotive, and Manufacturing are entering India to set up manufacturing facilities. Ranal Software Technologies with their track record and technology know how clubbed with vast market exposure both globally and locally, made us choose them as our representative for the Indian Subcontinent” Said Mr. Laurent Menoret, Director-Sales, Apisoft, France.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program