Real-Time Visibility to Product Cost Provides Significant Financial and Strategic Advantages.
Concord, Mass – aPriori today announced that Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), has renewed its commitment to the company’s Product Cost Management software platform for another 4 years. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets off-road vehicles (ORVs), including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER™, snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use. Polaris recently introduced a new on-road electric powered neighborhood vehicle.
“Polaris made its first major investment in aPriori in 2007,” said Stephanie Feraday, aPriori’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Over the past 4 years, Polaris has gained a great deal of experience with our product. They have used nearly every single manufacturing process cost model we have ever developed, across a wide variety of product lines. This experience has proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that providing engineers with real-time visibility to cost delivers significant financial and strategic advantages for their company. This new 4 year subscription commitment is evidence of that fact. We are looking forward to continuing our successful partnership with Polaris far into the future. ”
With annual 2010 sales of $1.991 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets off-road vehicles (ORVs), including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER(TM), snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use and has recently introduced a new on-road electric powered neighborhood vehicle. Polaris is a recognized leader in the snowmobile industry; and one of the largest manufacturers of ORVs in the world. Victory motorcycles established in 1998 and representing the first all-new American-made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years, are rapidly making impressive in-roads into the cruiser and touring motorcycle marketplace. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships. Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PII," and the Company is included in the S&P MidCap 400 stock price index.
Feb 17, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments