Growth in customer base and demand for Paradigm solutions leads to expansion.
Paradigm™ will open a new office in the Oslo business district of Skøyen on February 15, 2011. This new office will help the company provide local sales and support services for its seismic imaging, interpretation, reservoir modelling and characterization, and data management solutions, to its growing base of customers and prospects in the region. During the opening event, Paradigm will provide an operational update and preview the technical highlights of its upcoming major software release, Paradigm 2011.
“Norway continues to be an exciting, dynamic and, most importantly, a growing market for us. Establishing our presence and growing our investment in this region, is further evidence of our long term commitment to our Norwegian clients, and our efforts to provide them with even greater levels of support, and immediacy of response,” said Richard Jefferies, regional vice-president at Paradigm.
“We are looking forward to a busy year in Norway,” said Mark Littman, Paradigm director of sales, Northern Europe. “The development of local infrastructure will be a great help in delivery and support of our upcoming software releases, Paradigm 2011 and Paradigm Geolog® 7.”
The Paradigm 2011 software release will bring to market many new and exciting features, including pre-stack interpretation, modelling while interpreting using Paradigm SKUA®, and full-azimuth decomposition and interpretation through Paradigm EarthStudy 360®. The release of a much anticipated, next generation formation evaluation software, Geolog 7, will be a complete makeover of the entire Geolog product line, featuring a next-generation user interface and seamless connectivity to the full suite of Paradigm products.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012