PLM Solution Helps Medical Manufacturers Deliver Innovative, Safe and Compliant Products.
As a sponsor of the 2011 Medical Devices Summit, Omnify Software will be showcasing the Omnify Empower PLM solution, demonstrating its ability to support proper product development processes and ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines for medical device manufacturers.
The 2nd Annual Medical Devices Summit will highlight hot button issues, prepare medical device manufacturers for pre and post market approval, and bring together some of the foremost thought leaders in the medical device industry for two days of presentations, workshops, discussions and networking opportunities. The event will spotlight many of the most talked about issues, including: the new 510(k), systems engineering, the impact of new healthcare regulation, and strategies for improving device total product lifecycles.
Monday, March 7-Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
Omnify Software, the leading provider of business-ready Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, helps OEMs shorten development cycles, accelerate product innovation and improve bottom-line profitability. Omnify's commitment to customer success has resulted in a unique solution that is quick to implement, easy to use, and provides an open integration platform built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. Omnify is well-known for superior customer service, delivering outstanding training, development and support with a team of experienced technology professionals.
Feb 23, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012