PLM Solution Helps Medical Manufacturers Deliver Innovative, Safe and Compliant Products.
As a sponsor of the 2011 Medical Devices Summit, Omnify Software will be showcasing the Omnify Empower PLM solution, demonstrating its ability to support proper product development processes and ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines for medical device manufacturers.
The 2nd Annual Medical Devices Summit will highlight hot button issues, prepare medical device manufacturers for pre and post market approval, and bring together some of the foremost thought leaders in the medical device industry for two days of presentations, workshops, discussions and networking opportunities. The event will spotlight many of the most talked about issues, including: the new 510(k), systems engineering, the impact of new healthcare regulation, and strategies for improving device total product lifecycles.
Monday, March 7-Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
Omnify Software, the leading provider of business-ready Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, helps OEMs shorten development cycles, accelerate product innovation and improve bottom-line profitability. Omnify's commitment to customer success has resulted in a unique solution that is quick to implement, easy to use, and provides an open integration platform built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. Omnify is well-known for superior customer service, delivering outstanding training, development and support with a team of experienced technology professionals.
Feb 23, 2011
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel