Solutions Enhance the “User Experience” and Productivity of ENOVIA users.
Charlotte, NC – NovaQuest LLC, a provider of innovative business solutions utilizing Dassault Systèmes’ enterprise PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software, announced today the first release of “NovaQuest Productivity Packs”. These solutions are add-on components and applications that are targeted specifically to improve the end-user experience and productivity of companies that are using Dassault Systèmes’ ENOVIA products. The NovaQuest Productivity Packs offering consists of two types of solutions – “Automation Components” and “Application Extensions”.
The “Automation Components” are a bundled package of components that provide improvements to commonly used ENOVIA functions. Example Components include: In-Line Query, Email-Enabled Task Approval and Document Management, Ad-hoc Process Tasks, and more! The Automation Components are delivered in a single package, site licensed, and priced through an annual subscription model.
The “Application Extensions” are a series of application products - each of which provides extended functionality for specific, targeted, applications within the ENOVIA platform. The first six applications are: MobilePLM, 3D Dashboards, Protocol Reports for Compliance, ENOVIA Collaborative Integration, View and Print Client, and Invention Machine Goldfire Integration. Each solution is individually priced. Please contact a NovaQuest representative for more information on pricing.
“As an authorized VAR (Value Added Reseller) for Dassault Systemes, our focus is all about the ‘Value Added’ aspect. The NovaQuest Productivity Packs are based on our experience over the last 2 years of working with customers of the ENOVIA solution portfolio, focusing on helping them gain the most return on their investment in PLM. Our first release delivers solutions to some of the most sought-after enhancements,” said Joel Lemke, President and CEO of NovaQuest.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012