San Antonio – NewTek, a manufacturer of industry-leading video and 3D animation products, will showcase demonstrations of the latest TriCaster™ products: TriCaster TCXD850 CS and TriCaster Virtual Set Editor, as well as its HD replay products at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show 2011, booth #4514SL.
NewTek will also demo its newly released 3D animation and effects software, LightWave™ 10.
NewTek TriCaster TCXD850 CS (US$5,995, international pricing may vary)
TriCaster™ TCXD850 CS is a hardware control surface for the TriCaster TCXD850 high definition (HD) portable live production system. The TriCaster TCXD850 CS provides a physical connection to the 24-channel system's functions and effects, allowing operators to make snap decisions with confidence and ease. TriCaster TCXD850 CS hardware provides illuminated push buttons, twist knobs, a premium T-bar and three-axis joystick to control all functions and effects available in the TriCaster TCXD850, letting operators perform commands instantly.
NewTek Virtual Set Editor (US$995, international pricing may vary)
NewTek TriCaster™ Virtual Set Editor (VSE) allows TriCaster TCXD850 and TriCaster TCXD300 users to customize specially designed TriCaster VSE Sets to fit their production needs. VSE Sets produce real-time reflections and specular highlights, and provide users with a wide range of elements that they can edit. Users can also add their own artwork to Layer Sets to create custom virtual sets for use in VSE. Once a TriCaster VSE Set has been customized with Virtual Set Editor, users can export it for immediate use in their TriCaster live production. Additional content may be sold separately.
NewTek LightWave 10 (A full license for LightWave 10 is US $895)
With LightWave 10, artists have the ability to interact directly in the viewport and see changes to lights, textures, volumetrics and more, to view updates to their stereoscopic work in real time, and to deliver realistic environment walkthroughs in ways never before possible. With data interchange tools that enhance pipeline integration and a fresh user interface, LightWave 10 is the most artist-friendly, production-ready version of LightWave ever.
NewTek will also show off TriCaster TCXD850 (launched at NAB Show 2010) and TriCaster TCXD300 HD portable live production systems and 3PLAY slow motion replay system.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012