Columbia, Maryland — Nemetschek Vectorworks will participate in this year's Ecobuild event in London. Computers Unlimited, the distributor of Vectorworks software in the U.K., will be hosting the new Design Technology area (Stand N131).
Billed as the "biggest showcase of sustainable construction products in the world," Ecobuild 2011 will take place March 1-3 at the ExCeL London exhibition and convention centre. More than 41,000 people attended last year's event.
Jacqui Smith, Group Marketing Manager of Design at Computers Unlimited, has organized a series of 33 presentations at the Design Technology Stand to span the three-day event. Presenters include Dr. Stephen Hamil from the National Building Specification (NBS), Chris Groome and Nicholas Nesbit from BuildingSMART, award-winning architect Craig White, garden designer Janine Pattison, and others. Presentation topics will include Building Information Modeling (BIM), low energy design, sustainable design, specifiying using NBS, and creative CAD and BIM in architecture.
“Ecobuild is a leading industry event, and we are thrilled to be a part of the first Design Technology area at the conference,” said Stewart Rom, Chief Marketing Officer of Nemetschek Vectorworks. “I truly appreciate the efforts of our partners at Computers Unlimited as we continue to deliver our BIM software solutions to designers in the U.K. and around the world.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012