The preliminary agenda for the NAFEMS World Congress 2011 has been announced. Including over 150 presentations in more than 40 sessions over three days, this represents the most comprehensive and wide-ranging collection of analysis and simulation specific papers available from one independent, international event.
As many as 6 parallel tracks will run over the three days of the Congress, covering topics including;
* Fatigue & Fracture
* Industrial Applications
* Business Benefits
* Dynamics & Testing
* Analysis Management
* Simulation Data Management
* Seismic Analysis
* High Performance Computing
* Business Benefits of Simulation
* ...and many more
A number of short training courses and special workshops will also be available for delegates to attend, ensuring that your time in Boston is used to maximum effect.
As the most respected and long-standing association dedicated to FEA, CFD and associated technologies, NAFEMS is the independent voice of the CAE world, representing a collective of over 950 organizations worldwide, from the major analysis software vendors, global manufacturing industry and eminent educational establishments.
The NAFEMS World Congress is the only event dedicated to showcasing the state-of-the-art and state-of-practice in the simulation world in an impartial forum, open to everyone with an interest in how to get the most from their use of simulation.
As well as the main agenda, covering every aspect of simulation and analysis, some of the leading minds in the analysis community will be giving keynote presentations throughout the congress.Confirmed keynotes so far include:
- Fabian Duddeck
- Marc Halpern
- Mike Hinton
- Alexander Karl
- Ronald Krueger
- Wiley Larson
- Laura Michalske
Visit the Congress website at www.nafems.org/congress to find out more, and to register YOUR place at the only independent, international conference dedicated to analysis and simulation technology.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012