SANTA ANA, CA - MSC.Software Corporation today announced that Defiance Technologies in India has partnered with MSC.Software and will utilize its suite of multidiscipline engineering software solutions to help customers improve design development while minimizing software costs.
As a leading provider of high-end engineering services solutions, Defiance believes in proven engineering simulation tools that help exceed the expectations of its customers. Its engineering, testing and manufacturing services are offered globally. While traditional engineering services have been a key offering of the company, Defiance has moved up the value pyramid by offering advanced engineering consulting solutions and program management for global manufacturing customers dealing with increasingly complex problems.
"As a premier engineering solutions provider, we work with a varied customer base across industries. The company is set to play a significant role at the top of the value pyramid as a system integrator for sub-system and product development," said Mr. Subu D Subramanian, Managing Director & CEO at Defiance Technologies. "Our partnership with MSC.Software allows us to access industry-standard engineering analysis tools and provides more flexibility to respond to our customers' complex analyses requirements."
Today, companies are insisting on more ROI for their engineering software investments. MSC.Software and Defiance Technologies deliver against this imperative by empowering customers to leverage proven solutions that will reduce costs and drive employee productivity.
"The partnership with Defiance Technologies extends our commitment in the engineering consulting segment and offers customers unprecedented solutions from a leading provider of consulting services," said Mr. Eric Favre, Vice President at MSC.Software, Asia Pacific. "By combining MSC.Software tools and Defiance Technologies services, the partnership provides one of the strongest portfolios of engineering analysis solution offerings in India today."
Defiance Technologies, a Hinduja Group Company, is a leading provider of Engineering, ERP and IT services to global customers leveraging the Global Delivery Model. Founded in 1976 in USA, Defiance was later acquired by the Hinduja Group and has a long history of serving top global companies with over 120 global clients including 30 of the Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered at Chennai, India, Defiance has world class development centers at Chennai and Bangalore in India, and state-of-the-art engineering and validation facilities at Troy and Westland, Michigan. Defiance has business offices in USA, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and India.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio