Missler Software held its annual TopSolid Value Added Reseller (VAR) meeting this year in the emblematic city of Berlin, showing the company’s commitment to grow together with its sales partners worldwide. During 4 full days, more than 120 partners from over 35 countries met and exchanged on the accomplishments of 2010 and the road ahead for 2011.
At the plenary session, the Missler Software sales team presented the key features of TopSolid, along with important and relevant updates in the 2011 version. Christian Arber, CEO, also stressed the importance of a TopSolid unified community, to raise a great brand and speak with one voice.
Then it was time for the workshops, a unique opportunity to learn about the innovations and features of a software line or version and ask all the questions resellers may have on the products. Product managers and developers had their hands full answering inquiries and building a strong relationship with their resellers worldwide.
The busy agenda also included fun time with an exclusive ride in the historical Trabant cars through East Berlin, where members of the TopSolid community were able to show their driving skills while finding their way through Berlin traffic.
The seminar concluded with a gala award ceremony where the most successful international VARs were rewarded. It was time to thank the partners for making 2010 a great success and assess the growing achievements of TopSolid throughout the world with record sales levels in Brazil, Japan and Germany.
2010 was a great year for TopSolid. With the strength of its growing international community and a new generation of CAD/CAM being released, 2011 will be the year to turn challenges into opportunities .
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets