Missler Software held its annual TopSolid Value Added Reseller (VAR) meeting this year in the emblematic city of Berlin, showing the company’s commitment to grow together with its sales partners worldwide. During 4 full days, more than 120 partners from over 35 countries met and exchanged on the accomplishments of 2010 and the road ahead for 2011.
At the plenary session, the Missler Software sales team presented the key features of TopSolid, along with important and relevant updates in the 2011 version. Christian Arber, CEO, also stressed the importance of a TopSolid unified community, to raise a great brand and speak with one voice.
Then it was time for the workshops, a unique opportunity to learn about the innovations and features of a software line or version and ask all the questions resellers may have on the products. Product managers and developers had their hands full answering inquiries and building a strong relationship with their resellers worldwide.
The busy agenda also included fun time with an exclusive ride in the historical Trabant cars through East Berlin, where members of the TopSolid community were able to show their driving skills while finding their way through Berlin traffic.
The seminar concluded with a gala award ceremony where the most successful international VARs were rewarded. It was time to thank the partners for making 2010 a great success and assess the growing achievements of TopSolid throughout the world with record sales levels in Brazil, Japan and Germany.
2010 was a great year for TopSolid. With the strength of its growing international community and a new generation of CAD/CAM being released, 2011 will be the year to turn challenges into opportunities .
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers