Irvine, CA: MecSoft Corporation has announced the release of VisualXPORT for SolidWorks.
VisualXPORT for SolidWorks is a direct plug-in for SolidWorks, letting users export their parts in VisualMILL formatted files (.vcp). The solution provides an enhanced workflow for companies that design in SolidWorks and use VisualMILL in their manufacturing process.
“As a Gold Certified CAM developer for SolidWorks, MecSoft is very familiar with the unique needs of SolidWorks users,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “VisualXPORT for SolidWorks was created as a direct result of the feedback we received from our VisualMILL customers. They needed enhanced export capabilities in SolidWorks beyond the STL, IGES and STEP format while not having to give up using our standalone VisualMILL CAM software. ”
With VisualXPORT for SolidWorks you can export: 2D & 3D Sketches (curves), Solids with combined faces, Solids with separate faces and individual surfaces. It is compatible with SolidWorks versions 2008 to 2011, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012