Irvine, CA: MecSoft Corporation has announced the release of VisualXPORT for SolidWorks.
VisualXPORT for SolidWorks is a direct plug-in for SolidWorks, letting users export their parts in VisualMILL formatted files (.vcp). The solution provides an enhanced workflow for companies that design in SolidWorks and use VisualMILL in their manufacturing process.
“As a Gold Certified CAM developer for SolidWorks, MecSoft is very familiar with the unique needs of SolidWorks users,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “VisualXPORT for SolidWorks was created as a direct result of the feedback we received from our VisualMILL customers. They needed enhanced export capabilities in SolidWorks beyond the STL, IGES and STEP format while not having to give up using our standalone VisualMILL CAM software. ”
With VisualXPORT for SolidWorks you can export: 2D & 3D Sketches (curves), Solids with combined faces, Solids with separate faces and individual surfaces. It is compatible with SolidWorks versions 2008 to 2011, 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel