Majenta PLM, the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions provider and Europe’s leading Siemens Industry Software platinum business partner, has announced a series of training events for Siemens NX, I-deas NX Series, Imageware, Teamcenter and Tecnomatix product solutions.
These training events are offered as scheduled classroom courses, which are delivered in Majenta PLM’s comfortable and new air-conditioned training suite at Cranfield, Bedfordshire. Majenta PLM also offers client-site training events, which can be tailored to include a specialised mix of topics from our standard classes to address specific training objectives. Mobile classrooms are available to equip any customer facility with all the necessary hardware for a successful training class.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012