Majenta PLM, the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions provider and Europe’s leading Siemens Industry Software platinum business partner, has announced a series of training events for Siemens NX, I-deas NX Series, Imageware, Teamcenter and Tecnomatix product solutions.
These training events are offered as scheduled classroom courses, which are delivered in Majenta PLM’s comfortable and new air-conditioned training suite at Cranfield, Bedfordshire. Majenta PLM also offers client-site training events, which can be tailored to include a specialised mix of topics from our standard classes to address specific training objectives. Mobile classrooms are available to equip any customer facility with all the necessary hardware for a successful training class.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel