Sescoi will be demonstrating its WorkNC Dental CADCAM software at this year’s LMT Lab Day in Chicago on 25th and 26th February. The show and conference is the largest North American event for dental professionals, giving them the opportunity to evaluate and learn about the most recent developments in digital dentistry and hear from leading speakers in the sector.
WorkNC Dental CADMCAM is part of the new wave of open systems which allow technicians to choose the most cost effective scanner, CAD system and milling machine for their individual laboratory. The ability to accept data from multiple sources and to machine a wide range of materials broadens the potential market for users, enabling them to serve many more customers irrespective of the equipment they are already using.
Sescoi has over 20 years of experience in automated machining, and it has integrated this technology and intelligence into its WorkNC Dental system to produce a software package that will generate dental optimized cutterpaths, up to 5-axis with virtually one mouse click.
Part density of copings and bridges will be improved with our specialized nesting and support features. WorkNC-Dental offers automatic pin positioning to ensure that prostheses are well supported during cutting operations, and margin line detection to optimise the fit of the finished part. Machining wizards are dedicated to the individual material type, allowing technicians to offer a wide range of solutions to their customers, including parts made from zirconia, titanium, chrome cobalt, and PMMA. Tools and cutting strategies are tailored to suit the material and machine, and safe, collision free, toolpaths are ensured by consideration of the individual machine kinematics.
The simplicity of operation of WorkNC Dental makes it easy for dental professionals to rapidly produce highly accurate and safe milling toolpaths without journeyman CNC machining knowledge. At the same time, the software is flexible enough to allow for the development of innovative approaches to dental prosthesis manufacture. By exploiting the full power of the software, technicians can further increase their competitive advantage by offering unique services to their clients, securing their position in this evolving industry.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel