NGC's Product Lifecycle Management solution will help Land ‘N Sea increase speed to market, collaborate with global trading partners, manage raw materials.
MIAMI - NGC Software today announced that Land ‘N Sea, a private-label women and children’s apparel manufacturer, has selected NGC’s PLM and Global Sourcing software. NGC will help Land ‘N Sea respond even faster to fashion trends, improve collaboration and efficiency throughout the product development and production process, and deliver extraordinary service to retailers, such as Walmart, J.C. Penney, T.J. Maxx and Kmart.
NGC's end-to-end solution for PLM and Global Sourcing goes far beyond the scope of standalone PLM solutions, encompassing every facet of the design and production process, including: Line Planning and Tech Pack Management; Material and Component Development; Artwork and Sample Management; Product Costing and Sourcing; Production and Logistics Management; Quality; and Product Testing and Compliance. Comprehensive, easy-to-use workflow calendars, alerts and exception management will help Land ‘N Sea improve productivity and efficiency, which will reduce lead times, improve speed to market and increase full-price sales and profitability.
NGC’s software also includes raw materials management, which will allow Land ‘N Sea to closely manage the purchase and usage of all raw material inventories located around the world. With NGC’s raw materials management capabilities, Land ‘N Sea will be able to instantly access detailed information on raw materials in all locations worldwide at all times - a key to improving efficiency and controlling costs.
“NGC’s PLM and Global Sourcing software will enable us to significantly improve real-time collaboration with our retailers about production orders, while enabling us to quickly deliver high quality goods at controlled costs,” said Robert Sobel, Co-President, Land ‘N Sea, Inc. “We believe that NGC's software will be a strategic investment in improving customer service.”
“NGC is excited to help bring higher levels of success and profitability to Land ‘N Sea through our PLM and Global Sourcing tool,” said Mark Burstein, president of sales and marketing, NGC. “We look forward to helping Land ‘N Sea roll out their new product lifecycle management system and will ensure that the company takes advantage of the many benefits of NGC’s software.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel