NGC's Product Lifecycle Management solution will help Land ‘N Sea increase speed to market, collaborate with global trading partners, manage raw materials.
MIAMI - NGC Software today announced that Land ‘N Sea, a private-label women and children’s apparel manufacturer, has selected NGC’s PLM and Global Sourcing software. NGC will help Land ‘N Sea respond even faster to fashion trends, improve collaboration and efficiency throughout the product development and production process, and deliver extraordinary service to retailers, such as Walmart, J.C. Penney, T.J. Maxx and Kmart.
NGC's end-to-end solution for PLM and Global Sourcing goes far beyond the scope of standalone PLM solutions, encompassing every facet of the design and production process, including: Line Planning and Tech Pack Management; Material and Component Development; Artwork and Sample Management; Product Costing and Sourcing; Production and Logistics Management; Quality; and Product Testing and Compliance. Comprehensive, easy-to-use workflow calendars, alerts and exception management will help Land ‘N Sea improve productivity and efficiency, which will reduce lead times, improve speed to market and increase full-price sales and profitability.
NGC’s software also includes raw materials management, which will allow Land ‘N Sea to closely manage the purchase and usage of all raw material inventories located around the world. With NGC’s raw materials management capabilities, Land ‘N Sea will be able to instantly access detailed information on raw materials in all locations worldwide at all times - a key to improving efficiency and controlling costs.
“NGC’s PLM and Global Sourcing software will enable us to significantly improve real-time collaboration with our retailers about production orders, while enabling us to quickly deliver high quality goods at controlled costs,” said Robert Sobel, Co-President, Land ‘N Sea, Inc. “We believe that NGC's software will be a strategic investment in improving customer service.”
“NGC is excited to help bring higher levels of success and profitability to Land ‘N Sea through our PLM and Global Sourcing tool,” said Mark Burstein, president of sales and marketing, NGC. “We look forward to helping Land ‘N Sea roll out their new product lifecycle management system and will ensure that the company takes advantage of the many benefits of NGC’s software.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio