Littleton , Massachusetts – Lambda Research has announced the hiring of Ms. Carolyn Cary-Johnson as Technical Sales Manager and Mr. Mark Yerry as Senior Software Engineer. Ms. Cary–Johnson is the lead salesperson selling the new hardware and software products that Lambda is representing. Mr. Yerry is now the lead software engineer on the newly re-released TracePro Bridge product.
Mr. Yerry has more than 25 years of experience in Software Development at MSC Software Corp. In this role, Mark was responsible for the development and quality assurance of several major releases of the Aries product that included the ACIS kernel and support for the new MSC/Nastran shape optimization and p-element capabilities. Earlier, Mark workMr. Yerry has more than 25 years of experience in Software Development in the CAD/CAE industry. Most recently he was working as an independent software consultant designing and developing CAE plug-ins for various CAD systems. Prior to consulting, Mark was Director of MSC/Aries ed for Aries Technology as Director of Applications Software Development and was responsible for the design and development of the Aries geometric modeling and analysis products. Mark is a graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute where he performed research in finite element mesh generation and holds M.S and B.S degrees in Mechanical Engineering.
Ms. Cary-Johnson returns to Lambda as the newest Technical Sales Manager, handling sales of the new hardware and software products including the ScatterScope3D, SMS CASI Scatterometer and LIGHTSTAR 4D software. She was previously Sales Manager for the OSLO software product. Prior to joining Lambda, Carolyn owned several businesses and was employed by Disney and the Marriott Hotels in the Human Resource field. Michael Gauvin, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Lambda, stated “it is great to have Mark and Carolyn join us, they have years of CAD and sales experience that will benefit Lambda Research in the long run.”
Based in Littleton, Mass., Lambda Research Corporation was founded in 1992 and is a privately held company. Lambda is an industry leader in stray light analysis, illumination system design and analysis, and custom software development. Lambda Research Corporation publishes TraceProÒ software for optomechanical modeling and OSLO Ò software for optical design. The company’s mission statement is to establish a technology bridge between optical engineers and mechanical engineers by providing state-of-the-art optomechanical design and analysis software, services and technicalsupport to the optics industry worldwide.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets