PTC today announced that it has selected ITC Infotech, a global IT services company and a fully owned subsidiary of USD 6 bn+ ITC Ltd., as a Strategic Services Partner (SSP) for PTC’s enterprise business market in India. ITC Infotech has partnered with PTC for over 8 years.
Rafiq Somani, Area Vice President, PTC said, “ITC Infotech has been delivering end-to-end IT solutions and services across industry verticals with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure. With a proven track record of sales, service and support, ITC Infotech was a partner of choice to help PTC expand their service and solution arm in India.”
With the expansion of this partnership, ITC Infotech will now support PTC in delivering their cutting edge solutions and services to Aerospace, Retail, Footwear and Apparel, Government and Defence customers in India.
ITC Infotech, a fully owned subsidiary of USD 6 billion ITC Ltd, provides IT services and solutions to leading global customers. The company has carved a niche for itself by addressing customer challenges through innovative IT solutions.
ITC Infotech is focused on servicing the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), CPG&R (Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail), Life Science, Manufacturing & Engineering Services, THT (Travel, Hospitality and Transportation) and Media & Entertainment, industries.
Speaking on the partnership, Ashwani Maheshwari, CEO, India and APAC business said, “With this strategic partnership, we look forward to leveraging emerging market opportunities. Companies are increasingly seeking ways to achieve efficient product realization, and together with PTC, we can add significant value with our end-to-end capabilities.” He further added, “Over the years, we have established a close working relationship with PTC. We have created an exclusive PTC India Solution Centre which focuses on enhanced value delivery to PTC customers.”
Feb 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments