PTC today announced that it has selected ITC Infotech, a global IT services company and a fully owned subsidiary of USD 6 bn+ ITC Ltd., as a Strategic Services Partner (SSP) for PTC’s enterprise business market in India. ITC Infotech has partnered with PTC for over 8 years.
Rafiq Somani, Area Vice President, PTC said, “ITC Infotech has been delivering end-to-end IT solutions and services across industry verticals with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure. With a proven track record of sales, service and support, ITC Infotech was a partner of choice to help PTC expand their service and solution arm in India.”
With the expansion of this partnership, ITC Infotech will now support PTC in delivering their cutting edge solutions and services to Aerospace, Retail, Footwear and Apparel, Government and Defence customers in India.
ITC Infotech, a fully owned subsidiary of USD 6 billion ITC Ltd, provides IT services and solutions to leading global customers. The company has carved a niche for itself by addressing customer challenges through innovative IT solutions.
ITC Infotech is focused on servicing the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), CPG&R (Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail), Life Science, Manufacturing & Engineering Services, THT (Travel, Hospitality and Transportation) and Media & Entertainment, industries.
Speaking on the partnership, Ashwani Maheshwari, CEO, India and APAC business said, “With this strategic partnership, we look forward to leveraging emerging market opportunities. Companies are increasingly seeking ways to achieve efficient product realization, and together with PTC, we can add significant value with our end-to-end capabilities.” He further added, “Over the years, we have established a close working relationship with PTC. We have created an exclusive PTC India Solution Centre which focuses on enhanced value delivery to PTC customers.”
Feb 9, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers