HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph has scheduled an Intergraph PV Elite webinar for February 22, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. CST that will demonstrate the checking of local stress analysis at the vessel's nozzle/clip junction due to external loads using WRC 107 and WRC 297 standards established by the Welding Research Council.
The webinar leader will be Mandeep Singh, senior developer for Intergraph PV Elite.
For information on this webinar and a link to register, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/02/pv-elite-webinar-local-stress-analysis.html.
Feb 16, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012