HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph has scheduled an Intergraph PV Elite webinar for February 22, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. CST that will demonstrate the checking of local stress analysis at the vessel's nozzle/clip junction due to external loads using WRC 107 and WRC 297 standards established by the Welding Research Council.
The webinar leader will be Mandeep Singh, senior developer for Intergraph PV Elite.
For information on this webinar and a link to register, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/02/pv-elite-webinar-local-stress-analysis.html.
Feb 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments